Guest students are those who are working toward an undergraduate degree at another institution and wish to take undergraduate courses at the University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg. It is expected that the credits earned at Pitt-Greensburg will be transferred back to the home school to be used in satisfying the student’s degree requirements.
Requirements for Guest Student admission
Guest student applicants must:
- Be in good academic standing at the home institution with a minimum 2.00 cumulative GPA on a 4.00 scale.
- Provide certification that the home school will accept the University of Pittsburgh courses in transfer.
Guest students may register for any University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg course for which they have satisfied the prerequisites. To apply as a Guest Student:
- Complete the Application for Undergraduate Admission. Choose "Visitor" under Enrollment Information.
- Forward your final high school transcript or original GED score to Pitt-Greensburg's Office of Admissions.
- Submit official a copy of the transcript for the institution, college, or university where you are currently enrolled.
- Provide certification that your school will accept the University of Pittsburgh courses in transfer.
- Register for your class(es) with Academic Advising.
Admission is valid for one term. Students seeking enrollment for subsequent terms must reapply. For students not applying online, there is a one-time application fee of $45. Please call 724-836-9880 for more details.