Pitt-Greensburg is committed to providing an outstanding Pitt education at an affordable cost. We recognize the financial challenge associated with higher education and strive to make a Pitt-Greensburg experience attainable for our students.
We are also committed to welcoming the brightest students to Pitt-Greensburg where they will grow both personally and professionally working alongside our award-winning faculty, caring staff and enthusiastic student body.
Pitt-Greensburg will award 3 full-tuition scholarships to freshmen students beginning their education in Fall 2017. The award will cover tuition only (in-state rate) for up to 4 years if the student meets renewal criteria of 3.5 GPA each academic year. This prestigious scholarship has a value of over $50,000.
1. Admitted as a full-time freshman student to Pitt-Greensburg before February 1, 2017 (Direct applicants only; option students are not eligible to apply).
2. Achieved a cumulative high school GPA of 3.8 or higher (at time of application).
3. Scored a minimum of 1200 on SAT; 25 on ACT.
4. Student must be a United States citizen.
1. Complete the Full-Tuition Scholarship Application Form (including essay response). The deadline for applications for the Full-Tuition Scholarship Competition is February 1, 2017.
2. Submit 2 recommendations (in addition to any letters of recommendation submitted with the application for admission).
3. Finalists will be selected based on the application and essay and invited to participate in an on-campus interview event on February 11, 2017.
When applying: you will be asked to attach your essay in PDF form at the above application link.
For recommendations: we ask that you direct your references to this site to complete the recommendation form.
Any application/materials not submitted directly online should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Full-Tuition Scholarship.
Note: Full-tuition scholarship winners will forfeit the original merit scholarship offer made to them at the time of admission. Students who compete but are not selected to receive a full-tuition award may be selected to receive a small increase in their original scholarship offer.
Students who are dependents of University or UPMC employees are welcome to compete for the scholarship. In the event that a student with a tuition benefit is selected to receive the Full-Tuition Scholarship, the family would have to choose one or the other. The student cannot receive the Full-Tuition Scholarship AND use the tuition benefit as both cover tuition costs and are not applicable to other charges (room, board, fees).