The sessions are designed to assist parents and students with the filing of the FAFSA form. Parents and students will have an opportunity to sit down with Financial Aid specialists and will be guided through the steps to completion. The Financial Aid Specialists will be available to answer any questions that may arise during the process. Our fall session will be held:
Monday, November 13th
4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. in 137 McKenna Hall
Bring the following items with you to assist you during the FAFSA Completion Session:
- Social Security Card for student
- Student’s 2016 Federal tax return and W-2 Forms
- Parents’ 2016 Federal tax return and W-2 Forms (if dependent)
- Other records of money earned
- Untaxed income (such as child support, workers compensation, etc) (if applicable)
- Bank statements (current)
- Investment information (if applicable)
- If not a U.S. Citizen, alien registration card/permanent resident card
Anyone taking part must comply with the University’s computing acceptable use policy.
We will be holding another FAFSA completion workshop in January 2018 (date is TBA). Be sure to check back or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.