Accounting Business Network
Graduate School Guarantee — University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business
Master of Science in Accounting
MORE INFORMATION ON PITT GRADUATE SCHOOL GUARANTEES
- Apply for freshman admission to a regional campus as a business major.
- Be in top 10% of high school graduating class and score 1350 or higher on SAT (combined Critical Reading and Math) or 31 ACT.
- Students who do not attend high schools that rank but who have an "A" average in high school, and who score 1350 or higher on the SAT, will be considered.
- Earn a business degree as a full-time undergraduate student at a University of Pittsburgh regional campus.
- Earn a cumulative GPA at the University of Pittsburgh of at least 3.50.
- For enrollment in the MBA program, you must achieve a score of 630 on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) within three years prior to enrollment, have a minimum of two years of relevant work experience, and participate in a successful interview by the MBA admissions team. Students must apply to the full-time or part-time MBA program after graduation from a regional campus.
- The GMAT is waived for the MS in accounting program. Students must apply to the MS in accounting program during their senior year in business at a regional campus or after graduation from business.
- The offer of guaranteed admission for the MBA or MS in accounting program remains in effect for five years after graduation from a business major at a regional campus.
For information about the Katz Graduate School of Business, go to www.katz.pitt.edu
Internships can be coordinated through Career Services and may be obtained directly by the student.