The Power of One Team
The Management major is a modern business program, emphasizing the management of individuals and groups within the business organization and the quantitative and analytical methods required in decision making. The Pitt-Greensburg management Program is designed to provide undergraduate students with the knowledge, skills and values necessary to succeed in, and for the promotion of, the management profession. The curriculum emphasizes the study of business fields within the context of the behavioral/social sciences and addresses issues of diversity, change, and globalization. Students complete a core of management courses and a core of social science courses before completing their chosen concentration.
- Course Descriptions
- General Degree Requirements
- Printable Distribution of Credits Checklist
- Printable Program Requirements Sheet
Graduate School Guarantee — Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Katz Graduate School of Business
MORE INFORMATION ON PITT-GREENSBURG GRADUATE SCHOOL GUARANTEES
- Apply for freshman admission to a regional campus as a business major.
- Be in top 10% of high school graduating class and score 1350 or higher on SAT (combined Critical Reading and Math) or 31 ACT.
- Students who do not attend high schools that rank but who have an "A" average in high school, and who score 1350 or higher on the SAT, will be considered.
- Earn a business degree as a full-time undergraduate student at a University of Pittsburgh regional campus.
- Earn a cumulative GPA at the University of Pittsburgh of at least 3.50.
- For enrollment in the MBA program, you must achieve a score of 630 on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) within three years prior to enrollment, have a minimum of two years of relevant work experience, and participate in a successful interview by the MBA admissions team. Students must apply to the full-time or part-time MBA program after graduation from a regional campus.
- The GMAT is waived for the MS in accounting program. Students must apply to the MS in accounting program during their senior year in business at a regional campus or after graduation from business.
- The offer of guaranteed admission for the MBA or MS in accounting program remains in effect for five years after graduation from a business major at a regional campus.
- For information about the Katz Graduate School of Business, go to www.katz.pitt.edu